Anonymous

Anonymous

Good to hear from you. Please email us at JWTuohy95@gmail.com. The school is having a fundraiser and could use your help. They would like to have a boy from each generation write somehting about MSJ and its positive effects on your life, large or small. We have the 1940s and 1960s covered...can you help?

  


I went to saintjohns school in 1955 I went there because I was almost deaf I really enjoyed going to school there. I had a friend skiba. In the winter we went slead riding summer we went home. in the fall. we would build tee pees they where huge, the bigger boys would help us the nuns were great. and at that age we had a lot of fun I will never forget st johns school and thats what it was called not mount stjohns hell it was just hill ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment